[cisco-voip] Software to view phone status

Louis Marascio (lmarasci) lmarasci at cisco.com
Tue Oct 31 16:02:11 EST 2006

Alternatively, one non-traditional method is that you can use the
CallInfo CGI script on the phone.  You would need to build an
application to piece everything together, but if the HTTP server on the
phone is enabled you can visit: http://phoneip/CGI/CallInfo and you'll
be presented with an XML dump of up to two active calls on the phone
along with other juicy nuggets of information.

Best regards,

Louis