[cisco-voip] MGCP FAllback to H323

Ruben Montes (EU) Ruben.Montes at eu.didata.com
Tue Oct 31 14:45:42 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm having several problems using this functionality in routers running
MGCP with BRI ports. When the callmanager goes offline, all works fine,
but when the callmanager is up again, the router cannot register with
the Callmanager. I've also noticed that there are a lot of commands that
have 'disappeared' form the config, causing the router to behave in this
way.

Does anybody have this config working properly? I have the same
situation in two customers, I don't know if it is an IOS problem or
what: there is no bug related with that for the release I'm using
(Version 12.4(4)T4)

Thanks in advance,

Ruben