[cisco-voip] PSTN Question

Erik Goppel egoppel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 17:11:44 EST 2006

It should be possible, however it depends if your service provider (pstn and
mobile) allow this.
I know for sure that in the netherlands this is not allowed.
In the netherlands it is not allowed to send out any other number on your E1
than that is registered to it.
So if 1111 calls 2222 and 2222 calls 3333 and transfers the call from 1111
to 3333, caller 3333 will see the number 2222, because he has a call from
2222, and because 1111 is not allowed to be sent out the E1 of 2222, they
will keep seeing 2222 on the mobile.