[cisco-voip] Upgrade Server

Melvin Fong mfong at pacific.edu
Tue Oct 31 18:00:50 EST 2006

We have an old call manager server MCS7835 TD with a 18.2 G hard drive
and 2G of memory and we are down to 9% free space on our hard drive.  I
am down to deleting evt.log files and moving RTMT pdf report files to
free space.
We have a MCS7835H 3.0 IPC1 server and we want to replace the 36G
drives with 72G drives and up the memory from 2G to 4 or 6G.  The
following doc shows we can have up to 6G of memory
(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_bulletin0900ae

cd80284099.html).  Does anyone know if we will be causing any problems
adding more memory than 2G?
Thanks.........Mel