[cisco-voip] Wierd phone issue

Chris Beck - CEC CBeck at careered.com
Tue May 1 09:38:53 EDT 2007

I am having a problem at one site with 7940s and 7960s.

The phones look normal, but sporadically, when you call them you get
fast busy.  When the user attempts a call, they get fast busy.  If the
user reboots the phone (by removing power), it reboots and works fine.
It has happened to multiple phones, but only at this one site.

Phones are running 8.0.4, and are serviced by a cm 4.1.3sr3 cluster.

Has anyone seen this one before?

All help appreciated, as we have been chasing our tail for a while on
this one.

-Chris

Chris Beck

Enterprise Voice Architect