[cisco-voip] Callmanager upgrade 4.1 >>> 5.1

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:18:42 EDT 2007

Actually, you don't need anything from Cisco, you don't even need to contact
Cisco in any way.

Just go to system, licensing, upload license file on your newly upgraded CCM
5.1 box, you will see a license file in there... click 'view license' and
copy that info to notepad.

Now go to OS platform and go to network and get the MAC address.

Go here:
https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/Licensing/PrivateRegistrationServlet?FormId=806and
enter the MAC address and paste the info from notepad, fill in the
form.

You should have your real license in about 4 minutes.

Jonathan