[cisco-voip] Upgrade to 4.2 or 4.3?

Patrick Mowry pmowry at getgds.com
Wed May 2 14:53:29 EDT 2007

Hello,
  I need to upgrade a 4.0.2 CallManager Cluster to something newer for
continuing support and adding IPCC to the mix.  I was looking at
upgrading to 4.2 and using IPCC 3.5(4), but the customer has asked about
Cisco's stance on the continued support for Win2K.  The concern is
Microsoft's support ends in June of 2010, and they may not be ready for
another CallManager upgrade by then.

  Is there an official stance on what will happen to Win2K based systems
by then?

  Is anyone running 4.3 with IPCC that can take away my fear of going to
it with all the backend changes?  I view 4.3 as being like 5.0.

Thanks,

-Patrick