[cisco-voip] IPCC 4.0(5) SQL

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:41:24 EDT 2007

OK, so I am installing a quad-server IPCC 4.05 cluster (two CRS Engines, two
DB/Recording), I install SQL on the two DB servers and not the CRS Engine,
right? Or does the CRS Engine need SQL to store the IPCC DB?

Also, I want to see if I understand the installation instructions...

I am going to install IPCC on the first CRS node, uncheck everything except
the CRS Engine and install... once I get the popup saying I can install the
other servers, I do so... at what point do I install the second CRS Engine?

I am going to point all of the servers at the same LDAP Profile, is this the
method by which it knows they are all in the same cluster?

Jonathan