[cisco-voip] CCM BARS Restore

CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com
Thu May 3 08:55:10 EDT 2007

Update on this.  I came in this morning and all the services are now
actually started.  I still can't login to the CCM admin page though.  I am
checking CCO now for help but if anyone has seen this please comment.

Carlos

Carlos Ortiz/MIA/BAY/BFTG
05/02/2007 03:58 PM

Cisco-Voip List
cc

Subject
CCM BARS Restore

I just did a BARS 4.10 restore of CCM 4.1.3.   The only errors in the log
are because the 2 subscribers could not be connected to which I expected.
Everything else shows completed successfully.  When I reboot the server
the following services are in a hung "Starting" state.

Cisco Call Mgr
CDR Insert
CTI Manager
Database Layer Monitor