[cisco-voip] Phone URI's

CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com
Thu May 3 11:18:49 EDT 2007

That did the trick.

Thanks.....

"Justin Steinberg" <jsteinberg at gmail.com>
04/30/2007 11:13 PM

"CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com" <CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com>
cc
cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject
Re: [cisco-voip] Phone URI's

Here

<CiscoIPPhoneExecute>
<ExecuteItem Priority="1" URL="Key:Hold"\>
<CiscoIPPhoneExecute\>

Or if that doesn't work try this

<CiscoIPPhoneExecute>
<ExecuteItem Priority="1" URL="Key:Soft2"\>
<CiscoIPPhoneExecute\>

If needed, replace the numeral '2' above with the softkey position where
hold is located.  Starting from left, 1, 2, 3 or 4.

Justin

On 4/30/07, CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com <