[cisco-voip] Perflib error on Call Mgr

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu May 3 11:22:34 EDT 2007

You aren't removing anything, just disabling that specific perfmon
counter.  I've done it many times with various customers.

-Ryan

On May 3, 2007, at 11:16 AM, CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com wrote:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Perflib
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1008
Date: 1/25/2006
Time: 11:42:34 AM
User: N/A
Computer: SA-CCM2
The Open Procedure for service "DHCPServer" in DLL "C:\WINNT\system32
\perfctrs.dll"failed.
Performance data for this service will not be available.
Status code  returned is data DWORD 0.
Data:
0000: 05 00 00 00

This error is a know bug on Call Mgr that is eating up log space.

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K31823130

  Has anyone executed the proposed fix?  From reading I believe it
just requires a registry edit to remove from th logs.  Has anyone
done this already with no issues?

Carlos