[cisco-voip] Dialing from the directory

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 13:57:09 EDT 2007

Erik,

Yes, I've thought about a translation pattern. Someone
posted some sort of solution to this issue a while
back but I can't find it in the archives for some
silly reason. The customer has five digit intraoffice
dialing and ten-digit dialing to other remote offices.
All DNs are, for the most part, ten digits with the
exception to local paging, etc. How would I make
people able to search the directory number and dial
from the directory when it displays a ten-digit DN? I
can't automatically append a "91" to all ten-digit
numbers.

Paul