[cisco-voip] Lost Subscriber

Keith Klevenski keith.klevenski at rig.net
Mon May 7 10:26:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

We lost both hard drives on a subscriber in a 4.1.3 cluster last night.
The publisher is fine.  What is the best way to add the same subscriber
back to the cluster?  We popped in a couple of spare hard drives and
want to add the same subscriber (name and IP) back to the cluster.  Do I
just add the subscriber to the cluster just like it was brand new?  I
assume I may need to remove the subscriber from the cluster (remove
server and CallManager from ccmadmin) as well before doing this?  Anyone
been through this before and has some quick tips?

Thanks!

Keith Klevenski
IP Telephony Engineer

RigNet Inc.