[cisco-voip] Weird shared line problem, calls get dropped

Kalle Tetto tettokalle at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 09:55:09 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I have a strange problem, running a support line on several phones, all
using EM. The first line is the DDI and the second line is a shared line
for the department. If now someone is having a call on the shared line,
and a second call is coming in, the shared line rings on all phoness,
someone picks up and we have two calls properly set up.

If now the fisrt person ends his call and hangs up the other call on the
shared line is most of the time also dropped. Has anyone had this
problem before? I can't explain, why this should happen, Is there a
thing like a conference going on, for the CCM?

I can't see anything in the trace, seems for the CCM a normal operation,
I will raise the debug level and see, if I see any hint.

Many thanks,
Cheers