[cisco-voip] can't register new gateway

Patrick Mowry pmowry at getgds.com
Wed May 9 17:35:06 EDT 2007

>From your config:
 no network-clock-participate wic 0
 no network-clock-participate wic 1

I think this may be keeping the controller configs from ccm-manager
download from taking effect.  Take the no out from in front and force
another ccm-manager download and see what happens.  Also you can do a
debug on the download to see it CallManager is responding with a config
file and verify the router is sending the device name the same as you
have configured in CallManager.  I do not believe DNS resolution is
required.

-Patrick