[cisco-voip] can't register new gateway

Ahmed Elnagar aelnagar at ACT-EG.COM
Thu May 10 02:24:32 EDT 2007

to know the exact name that the gateway register with, from a near other cisco device issue the command show cdp ne and you will find the exact name that the gateway register with.

Thanks and Best Regards

Ahmed A. Elnagar
Network Field Engineer

Advanced Computer Technology (ACT)
16 Fawzy Ramah St.Off Shehab St.Mohandessin, Giza, Egypt
Postal Code:12411 Cairo Egypt

Mob: +2010-2833868
Website: www.act-eg.com
E-mail: aelnagar at act-eg.com

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net on behalf of Lelio Fulgenzi
Sent: Thu 10-May-07 5:23 AM
To: Justin Steinberg
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] can't register new gateway

Thanks Justin. I was just going to reply to the list about that. I tried
that and it registered. I must have misread my old config, I will have to
review it, I don't think it had an 'ip domain name' config statement.

It took a while with the nested pre-requisites, but I finally got things
back to the way they were. I will try again in the morning to see what steps
I have to take to get things working again.