[cisco-voip] IPCCX trying to display Customer name in enterprise data

James Grace jgrace at adcapnet.com
Fri May 11 11:06:01 EDT 2007

?
I need to modify the enterprise data with a new field to display a name base on incoming calls to the ipccx.
ive don't this before in ver 3.5 but its not working in 4.0.5.  so far ive done the following steps
Goto enterprise data

Add a field  called display and give it a index number

Then goto the layout (default) and add the field to the layout

Go down to the workflow

And make sure the show enterprise and allow agent to edit enterprise

On the script

After the select resource set

I Change it to select and add the set enterprise call info step # This is where im lost #

I created a variable (string) with the name I want  "NAME"

add the connect step and also added a goto queue under the fail

does anyone have a sample script for this

James Grace

Systems Engineer
Adcap Network Systems, Inc.
6865 Shiloh Road East, Suite 250