[cisco-voip] Transmitting ALI data from Emergency Responder?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue May 15 09:09:21 EDT 2007

Something you can consider as an alternative is asking your PSTN provider to update the ELIN records for you. For example, if you don't need dynamic ELINs and callback, and you have a short number of them, you can add LDNs on your PRI/megalink service and have the records updated for those numbers only.

Of course, all the stars have to align, your provider has to offer this service and you have to be using PRIs, etc, but it might be an option for you.

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
...there's no such thing as a bad timbit...