[cisco-voip] ipcc express agents not showing in sup desktop app

Erik Erasmus (E) ErasmuE4 at telkom.co.za
Tue May 15 12:08:44 EDT 2007

Scott - I left the site at about 17 h00 our time and will look into it
again tomorrow. For starters I am going to re-install the desktop for
the sup while the firewall is disabled.

Yes the PCs are directly attached to the relevant phones and the
RMuser controls the mac addresses of all agents and the sup.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the agents are configured for
extension mobility but this should not be a problem as far as I know -
they agents I tested were logged in to ext mobility as well as to the
agent desktop. The agent desktop will not allow logging if they are
not logged in to ext mobility anyway because I used their logged in
number on the profile as ICD extension.

Erik