[cisco-voip] ipcc express agents not showing in sup desktop app

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Tue May 15 11:52:14 EDT 2007

We have seen this in the past.  In 3.5 it was closing the chat window,
but in 4.x you can't close the chat window.  MS Windows firewall can
cause the issue also.  Is there any other Firewalls between?  Are the
agents PC connected to there phones?  (I don't know if that would help).

You are not abnormal, but I'm not sure of the exact problem.

Scott