[cisco-voip] unable to fwd Voice messages to other subscribers

James Grace jgrace at adcapnet.com
Wed May 16 11:02:43 EDT 2007

?
for some reason ip phone users are not able to fwd voice messages to other subscriber on the unity system.  when we go thru the steps we get a " unable to fwd message because the server is unavailable"   now the funny thing is that I can fwd message remotely with my softphone just fine over the vpn. and the receiver of that message can play it with no problem. have anyone seen this before

James Grace

Systems Engineer
Adcap Network Systems, Inc.
6865 Shiloh Road East, Suite 250
Alpharetta, GA 30005

office: 678-456-6986
direct: 678-456-6761
jgrace at adcapnet.com
www.adcapnet.com <http://www.adcapnet.com/>
Disclaimer For ADCAP Network Systems

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from all computers."

This original email was sent to the internet for delivery at 16 May 2007 11:03:17 -0400