[cisco-voip] unable to fwd Voice messages to other subscribers

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed May 16 14:15:21 EDT 2007

Sounds like your send-as permissions are mis-configured. If you've
applied the exchange DST patches, Exchange requires you to have full
mailbox access AND send-as permissions to do a send-as (which is what
Unity tries to do when you forward a message). Prior to that, you could
have either/or and it would work. Verify whether or not your
UnityMsgStoreSvc account has send-as permissions for the AD account of
the user sending the message. If it doesn't, re-run latest permissions
wizard for your version of Unity:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_field_notice09186a0080704437.shtml

-Pat