[cisco-voip] IPCC Express for 5.1

Bernhard Albler balbler at nts.at
Thu May 17 10:32:43 EDT 2007

Hi Nick,

IPCC-X 4.5 definitely works with CM 5.1, I have customers running this combo. IPCC-X 5.0 is a new version that is part of the Ohio Launch (CM6 and so on).
It offers quite a few new features over 4.5, including integrated outbound, Reskilling from Sup Desktop(I believe it if I see it!), Web Collab option etc. etc. etc.

It's still running on Windows, I am not sure if it is 2k3 only or W2k also (4.1 being the first version for W2k3)
It is supposed to be compatible with CM 5.1 and CM6

Regards
bernhard

DI (FH) Bernhard Albler, NTS AG
Tel.: +43 (316) 405 455 -0, email: balbler at nts.at