[cisco-voip] ccm4.2 video over intercluster trunk issues !!!

Djokic Sinisa sdjokic at mds.co.yu
Fri May 18 09:24:05 EDT 2007

o.k..

thanx mladen..

well, fast start is not enabled.. as in CCM 4.1..

MTP check box is not checked as well.. as in CCM 4.1..

two configs on both ccms are exactly the same..

to tell you the truth, i was just trying to replicate the situation a.s.a.p.
( i haven't got time to test it with IOS etc. ) since this one is working
just fine..

so, i didn't involved in deeper troubleshooting for now..it looks like i'll
have to..:-)..

as i said..if it's not a bug, it must been some media communication
differencies in two ccm versions ( ili je kolega u labu nesto uradio sto jos
ne mogu da dokucim - :-) )..

anyway i'll doublecheck everything again and  proceed with further testing
and let you know as soon as find time to do it..

thanx..

regards..

Sinisa Djokic

System Engineer
CCNP,CCDA,CQS-CWLDS,CS-CIPTDS,CS-CIPCCES Cisco Certified

MDS Informaticki inzenjering
Bul. Arsenija Carnojevica 170
11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia
Tel: +381 11 2015 200, 2015 273