[cisco-voip] Unity + DTMF relay issue

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 16:43:18 EDT 2007

I have three offices all sharing one voice gateway.
When they try to check their voicemail remotely, as
soon as they hit pound they hear "sorry I do not
recognize that as a valid entry."

Has anyone encountered this issue before? I'm about to
open a TAC case but if I don't have to I'd be most
relieved.

Dial peers at the shared gateway have dtmf relay
commands on the dial-peers so I don't understand what
the problem could be. I'm also ASSUMING that this is a
DTMF relay issue and not a problem inherent to Unity
which is working fine for all other offices housed
upon it.