[cisco-voip] Dialing from the IP phone's corporate directory

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:30:18 EDT 2007

This seems highly unlikely. However, it could be done...

Usually, what we when we integrate CCM with AD/LDAP is we connect to
the customer's AD infrastructure, not Unity (Unity can either be
pulling from AD or be its own standalone domain if it is just vmail
only).

It would be very strange if you integrated CCM with Unity's AD infrastructure...

Jonathan