[cisco-voip] IPCC Name to User Step

Bryan Nowak n68851 at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 00:38:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

We've been trying to utilize the Name to User step in IPCC for multiple scripts, but can't get it to work at all.  No matter what name is entered, it is not found.  We're integrated with AD and the desktop agents are not experiencing any problems.  I'm assuming that the Name to User step would be pulling from the same directory. Is that not the case?  If my assumption is correct, does anyone know what the problem might be?  I'm not "trained" with IPCC and I haven't been able to locate any solid information in the CRS scripting guides or other docs on CCO.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bryan