[cisco-voip] CME 4.1 SIP Phone MOH

tele tele at plexia.com
Fri May 25 06:20:10 EDT 2007

Dear all,

i've a CME 4.1 and SIP phones and when i put for example an on-net call
on-hold MOH is not working.
I don't know if MOH works only with "ephone" and not with "voice
register-dn" it's not clear, Cisco says: "Configuring MOH for SIP phones
is the same as configuring MOH for SCCP phones."
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00807dab90.html#wp1010333
So the configuration is really simple

I starts troubleshooting MOH for SIP phones, the codec is correct, and
the stream goes in sendonly mode but i can't hear MOH,
debug ccsip all give some informations.
The same MOH works fine in the auto attendant.

Anybody have a working MOH with CME and only SIP phones? could you
please provide to me the debug ccsip all output of the Re-invite for the
on-hold?
i want to compare my debug with a working MOH with SIP phones.

kind regards,

:tele