[cisco-voip] IPCC Supervisor Desktop

CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com
Fri May 25 09:16:57 EDT 2007

We have a problem with the Supervisor Desktop and the Team Skills Stats
report.   The Column labeled "Oldest in Queue" is supposed to show the
amount of calls waiting in queue and the wait time of the caller to be
served next (longest current wait time).   This is only relevant when
there are no agents ready to take the next call.  In the screenshot below
you will see that I have 2 agents ready to take calls but the "Oldest in
Queue" shows 1 caller but no time is incrementing.  This just remains
there all day inaccurately.  Has anyone seen this or been able to
determine a cause?

Carlos