[cisco-voip] MGCP Fallback time...

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri May 25 20:47:09 EDT 2007

not sure if this is what's happening in your case, but i had a default route
in my original setup that caused a delay. i had to put some ACLs on it to
make sure it didn't try to connect to the ccm server over a different route
(which was blocked somewhere else).

just a thought.

maybe you can post your config.