[cisco-voip] QOS for MPLS

keli at carocomp.ro keli at carocomp.ro
Sun May 27 05:56:16 EDT 2007

As long as it is about "calls", CAC is the sensitive way to go about
limiting the calls in the first place. Do QoS "As close to the source,
as possible", remember? :)

If you do not have a CCM, but other set-up, you should still look in
this direction first - to limit the calls to a reasonable amount in
the given directions, before they are hitting your MPLS router.

regards,
   Zoltan