[cisco-voip] CCM 5.1 AXL Testing

Raf rafiq at dreamthought.com
Tue May 29 06:03:34 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I'm trying to verify some software which utilises the AXL soap interface
on a CCM v5.1.  What I'd ideally like to be able to do is find/write some
software which provided with an outgoing request message, is able to
invoke some kind of 'get' method on the remote service to verify that the
request was currently handled and stored in the call manager.

I'm testing across a range of functions involving different hunt and line
groups, pickup groups, phone devices and many other features.  I would
therefore probably like to be able to do is auto-magically, provide the
outbound set-up request and follow this with a query to confirm that
applied changes did actually take affect.

I know it's wishful, however I hoped that someone might be able to point
me to a suitable api or a mapping from AXL device functions to their
corresponding accessor functions?

Any help would be appreciated.
Kind Regards,

Raf