[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity, IMAP and Novell GroupWise

Ryan LaTorre (rylatorr) rylatorr at cisco.com
Tue May 29 15:48:08 EDT 2007

I'm not familiar with the Groupwise client, but when I use IMAP to
access a regular mailstore from Outlook, I have to press the "Purge
Deleted Messages" command to actually execute the delete.  "Deleting"
the message with IMAP only marks the message for deletion.

Maybe there's something similar in Groupwise?

-Ryan