[cisco-voip] ccmuser / speed dials

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 13:57:16 EDT 2007

Enter the phone number without using the personal
address book. It won't have a label but it won't have
a letter next to it either.

If the users don't like either way, tell them to stuff
it.

____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.