[cisco-voip] ccmuser / speed dials

cisco.voip cisco.voip at verizon.net
Wed May 30 13:54:54 EDT 2007

In the Personal Address Book, I configure the Fast Dials and the service is
configured correctly.
However, each entry is preceded by a H, W, or M on the fast dial Menu (for
Home, Work or Mobile).
My situation is a local setup, therefore is there any way to have the Fast
Dial entry on the phone NOT show the
H, W or M preceding the name.  All my numbers are work numbers and the users
are complaining.

Thanks