[cisco-voip] Multiple callcenters on IPCC4.0(4)

Ruttman, Pete G. PRuttman at foley.com
Wed May 30 18:01:57 EDT 2007

I was wondering if it was possible to house two distinct callcenters on
a single IPCC 4.0(4) solution.  We would like to create a design that
would have each call center segregated as much as possible.  We already
are segregating the centers with different apps, scripts and queues as
well as skills.  The area where we are still seeing everything overlap
is with the recordings.  How do we make sure that callcenter 1's
supervisor doesn't see the recordings for callcenter 2's agents.  Also,
from the server perspective all of our recordings end up C:\Program
Files\Cisco\Desktop_Audio and we would want to separate those so it
hides them from the call center they do not belong to.

Has anyone accomplished this?

Pete Ruttman
Foley & Lardner, LLP

The preceding email message may be confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons.  If you have received this message in error, please (i) do not read it, (ii) reply to the sender that you received the message in error, and (iii) erase or destroy the message.  Legal advice contained in the preceding message is solely for the benefit of the Foley & Lardner LLP client(s) represented by the Firm in the particular matter that is the subject of this message, and may not be relied upon by any other party.

Internal Revenue Service regulations require that certain types of written advice include a disclaimer. To the extent the preceding message contains advice relating to a Federal tax issue, unless expressly stated otherwise the advice is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used by the recipient or any other taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding Federal tax penalties, and was not written to support the promotion or marketing of any transaction or matter discussed herein.