[cisco-voip] PoE Phone Problem

Rich Johnston johnstr at sunysuffolk.edu
Wed May 30 18:21:58 EDT 2007

Also, it you should review the number of ports with active PoE. You
might have exceeded the switches power supply capability. Turn off PoE
on ports that don't require power.

Richard Johnston, RCDD
Director. Of Network & Telecomm.
Suffolk County Community College
533 College Road, Selden, NY  11784
Tel:631-451-4190 Fax:631-451-4970
Email: johnstr at sunysuffolk.edu

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail
by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the material from any computer.