[cisco-voip] How to Downgrade Cisco CallManager 4.1 to 4.0 ?

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 01:59:36 EDT 2007

I'm very confused.

1 - you upgraded the publisher to 4.1(2)
2 - you installed a subscriber with 4.0
3 - subscriber cannot talk to publisher running 4.1(2)

What's the problem again?

I'm fairly positive that you're trying to do something
that's not supported and impossible *if* you're trying
to get a 4.0 subscriber to talk to a 4.1(2) publisher.

Paul