[cisco-voip] How to Downgrade Cisco CallManager 4.1 to 4.0 ?

Sumit Marwah smarwah at enetsolutions.net
Thu May 31 02:07:14 EDT 2007

Hi Prashant,

If you are installing a brand new Subscriber you would need the same as
Publisher 4.1(2) version CD set to complete the installation.

I don't know the process of downgrading a Call Manager version, you will
have to contact TAC for that...But your best bet is to get the same
version CDs for installing a new subscriber.

If you are upgrading the subscriber from 4.0 to 4.1(2) and it's giving
error message then it could have something to do with the sql
replication. Try using DBHelper.

Regards,

Sumit Marwah
Sr. System Engineer