[cisco-voip] Cisco video conferencing

Matt Slaga (US) Matt.Slaga at us.didata.com
Thu May 31 08:40:45 EDT 2007

Cisco does not really have a SMB SIP video conferencing product.  I would suggest looking into the Tandberg 1700MXP or something similar.  The Tandberg unit will allow point to point conference as well as multipoint MCUs built into each unit.  I am not sure of the webcam interop with these units however.

You can't use VTA with Asterisk as right now it is only SCCP based.