[cisco-voip] H323 gateway / Unity

James Jung James.Jung at telecom.co.nz
Sun Nov 2 23:34:17 EST 2008

Hi guys

I have some problems.

Problem One.

I've a h323 remote site gateway. When the call comes from remote pstn to
remote site phone and no answer and it is set to forward the call to
Unity but the call is just disconnected.

The call forward, call transfer works fine between remote site phones
and Unity. Only it fails when the call is from pstn which is forwarded
or transferred to Unity.

Problem Two.

I want to test different recorded message between  office hour  and
after hour.

I configured a schedule "office hour", and created a Call handler with
the "office hour" schedule associated to it. And recorded Standard
Greeting and Closed Greeting and enabled. But the strange thing is the
message played is not based on the schedule, but based on the time on
the Unity Server.

I had no problem with this before. But now, I don't know what I did
wrong.

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

James.

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact
me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this
communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that
this communication does not designate an information system for the
purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002."