[cisco-voip] Four-wire Analog E&M?

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Nov 3 14:21:54 EST 2008

Qwest dropped off what appears to be two four-wire analog E&M lines to
use as CAMA trunks (communication with Qwest has not been the best on
this order).  Am I correct in assuming that a VIC2-4FXO cannot be
configured to support these lines?  From what I can see on Cisco's
site I'll need a VIC2-2E/M card to support these lines.  These are
getting plugged into a 3845 router.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"