[cisco-voip] Cisco 7931G

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:54:02 EST 2008

Thanks Jason, that's sort of what I hear through the grapevine.
I have a few users who really want a Transfer and a HOLD button.  Not the
dynamic kind (i.e. 7940, 7960) but one button that is always that function.
And lots of line buttons (not the LCD screen type).  I know, I know.  These
are old style users and they like their phones that way!
Can anyone recommend a similar phone that would work with 4.1???

Dave

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 9:29 AM, JASON BURWELL <JASON.BURWELL at foundersfcu.com