[cisco-voip] Odd Request - Cisco IPCC Enterprise HDS Data?

Matthew Fuerst mfuerst at telecorpproducts.com
Thu Nov 6 10:29:58 EST 2008

Hey everyone,

I have a somewhat odd request. I have a request from one of my
departments to write a script to move around some data present on an
IPCC/UCC Enterprise HDS box. I have the script written and I believe
working, the problem is, I don't have direct access to an HDS box to
test it on.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to export a few days (the
more the merrier) worth of data for me and pass it along? I am
specifically looking for data from the following tables:

Agent_Skill_Group_Half_Hour
Skill_Group_Half_Hour
Call_Type_Half_Hour
Route_Half_Hour

There is no personal data in these tables, only ID's pointing to other
tables that have actual names, numbers, etc... So I don't think this
would be too much of a privacy concern. If someone could pop into a SQL
Management Studio session and dump out some raw data and pass it along
to me, I'd be wonderfully appreciative.

Thanks for your time and eyeballs,

Matt Fuerst