[cisco-voip] CM 4.02

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Nov 6 10:35:18 EST 2008

1. Check the privacy setting for the shared line.   With 6.1.2 if your
secretaries don't actually need to make calls on the attorney's lines you
can change those shared lines to speed dial BLFs so they only get line
status.

2. What is the desired behavior for that dialed digit string?   Are you
using that to send calls to somebody's voicemail box?

-Ryan

  _____