[cisco-voip] Regions in CCME

Vince Loschiavo VLoschiavo at data-corporation.com
Thu Nov 6 16:22:29 EST 2008

In CCME...the way this is accomplished is with VoIP Dial-peers

Example:

Dial-peer voice 100 voip
Destination pattern 4xxx
Codec g729
                Session target ipv4:10.1.1.1

Double check my syntax as I typed this from memory.

Vincent Loschiavo
Cisco Practice Director
[cid:image001.gif at 01C9402B.DCF6E830]
8200 NW 41st Street, Suite 130
Miami, FL  33166
Ofc: 954-671-5669
Cell: 786-282-1164
Fax: 888-767-5905
Email: vloschiavo at data-corporation.com<mailto:vloschiavo at data-corporation.com>

"KEEPING YOUR BUSINESS HIGHLY AVAILABLE"