[cisco-voip] Daylight saving issue with Cisco Calllmaanger Express 4.0(2)

Cool Boy collboy80 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 21:05:49 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

I have Cisco CallManager Express Router 4.0(2) in Perth. It is showing the right time on the router but on the Cisco IP Phones it does show wrong time (1 hour back). I have checked there is no NTP issue.. Router talks to NTP server perfectly.
I realized that the time zone was wrong under telephony services which I fixed and make it 42. After that I recreated the CNF files, reset/ restart the IP phones. Reload the router. Phones are still showing wrong time (1 hour back). They are not switching over to day light saving configuration.

Regards,