[cisco-voip] Cluster servers: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Capacity Tool V4.1

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 10:59:52 EST 2008

MCS-7845's technically support 7500 endpoints each.. So i guess you could
have 3 servers for that cluster with the pub acting as a backup in the event
one of the subscriber nodes went down. Not sure I like that design though
myself.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 9:28 AM, FrogOnDSCP46EF <ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Has anybody used this capacity tools?
> I am trying to figure out how many servers I need for a cluster for 10K
> users.
>
> This tool only gives me 3 servers, which I am sure aren't enough.
>
> Any hint appreciate.
>

> --
> Smile, you'll save someone else's day!
> Frog

Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations