[cisco-voip] Cluster servers: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Capacity Tool V4.1

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Nov 7 11:41:09 EST 2008

strictly speaking 3 servers would be adequate.  however, you would allow
very little room for growth, cti based services, etc.  10k users with
10k phones and 1 line per phone will fit on 2 subscribers, 1 publisher,
ccm disabled on the publisher.  this clearly allows no redundancy.

In completing the form pay special attention to your confidence factors,
extra features, growth options, and redundancy.

Regards,
Wes