[cisco-voip] SIP trunk

Vogel, Doug Doug.Vogel at analog.com
Fri Nov 7 13:09:47 EST 2008

I am on a 6.1 system but assuming that there's no issue with the digit string, look at the CSS on the SIP trunk on the Cisco side.  On the actual trunk, under Inbound calls - you should have a CSS set.  Then go to that CSS and verify that the partition of the Cisco site is in there.

Hope this helps

Doug